terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012

Babi's testimony


Hi, this is my first time here. I have butterflies in my stomach, and a lot responsibility, but I think that God will in front this messenger! :D I going to tell about my testimony.
My parents were always religious, I and my siblings were always obliged to go to the church. My parents said: If you don’t go to the church, in this Saturday you won’t to a party. So I always went to the church because was a obliged, the church to me was something boring that prevented me to go out with my friends. My friends said “Do you want go to the club with us?” and I needed say “afff… I can’t! I need go to a church”. I was at the church, I pretty much born into it, but I didn’t love the most important: JESUS! If you don’t love him, no point in going to church. You are going at His house fraternize with people that love him, if you don’t love him, don’t have reason to go there. In my mediocre mind I was sure that “God was at the sky and I was at the Earth” so we could not have any kind of intimacy. He was God, He was bad because he didn’t had reason to destroy the world if it was Himself who created. He was egoist, I didn’t have reason, but I saw Him in this way. He was boring because He interfered in my Saturdays with my “friends”. I was self-sufficient, I had this sentence with me “All that I want, I can”, ultimately, I choose live my life by myself, without anyone’s help, principally help of God. Sometimes I prayed, but only when I was not tired, after all God have a lot people to listen .. Why He will listen me? When I was 13 I started go out, tried everything that you can imagine, even I took my friends with me, I had this need to be recognized, we know why: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jeremiah 01:05).
Because before all this here, we came from Him, we have a memory of God in our life, an empty, a longing. My life was beautiful and wonderful in the eyes of my friends, I was famous in my city, a lot people wanted be my friend, I thought that it was so good. Not till my boyfriend, no friends, no family, NOTHING helped me with my empty space. Sometimes I was crying no reason. So my bestfriend “Maira” accepted God and I was at her house and she talked about God all the time, and listening music about God and she not wanted more listen our custom song. So I not wanted see her face again! Boring Girl! Now she go to the church and moved away from me, so I moved away from her too! But she decided a serious decision, she starts pray for me, and a pray has tremendous power! A few months after I started to feel strange, I wanted something biger than I had at my life.
So one day I sat in my bed and said for the first time “God! If you even exist, change my life!”. So God started His work, He took my boyfriend that was obsessed for me and away to far way, He took my friendship and away to far way, and was putting people in my life that made me grow in Him! But if you think that was easy, not was, live with God not is easy, is enjoyable, is wonderful, is incrible, but not easy because there is also the devil and he does everything to get you away from Jesus! How would I do to talk to my family that I've belive in God? Wow... was so difficult, I starts when to the church, that today is my second house and when he discovered he was really irritated, prohibited me to read a bible that Carol was give to me, my family were really mad with me, everybody said that I was turned a rebel, prohibited me to go to the church, but anyway I didn’t give up Jesus. I dressed short clothes and I said to them that I wanted dance and they allowed me, but in true I was to the church. A Day I was crying a lot at my house and I said “Jesus, why everybody can go to the church and I can’t? why? why?” And Lord talked with me so calm ‘Barbara, who is the lie’s father?’ And I answered ‘Devil’ and He said ‘Why when you go to the church you lie? I’m God, True God, belive in me’. In that day started my life with God, there started “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” (Matthew 6:6). And today I know what the value exist in go to the church, if all the things was happened quickly, today I don’t give the real value for Lord. I know that if the things as happened in my time, like I wanted, today I would not be with Him. But he knows it! He preserved me, He choose me and today Jesus choose you too. If you are here, reading it, spending your time here, is because you want more from God. It isn’t easy, principally if you are the only Christian at your family, but one day Jesus said to me ‘you can show Me with yours attitudes’. Is you want that your family try what you experimented your attitudes need be change, you need love them, Jesus said that what we do for others is like do to Him. Don’t judge them, love them! There are several ways to demonstrate this to them. Today my dad allow me to go to the church, sometimes He say something, but He don’t ban me! Sometimes I changed a party at the church to stay with my family, and with this attitudes I can show Jesus in my life, it wasn’t it, I was humiliated for my own family! I listen from my dad ‘Devil is using you to destruct our family’, but Jesus say "I have told you this, that in me ye might have peace in world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.". If the truth come from inside you what that everybody say is not important, you know what you felling, don’t give up on Jesus because He never give up on you. Start a relationship with Him at your bedroom, is in the secret that He Will answer you! A lot times I was at the bathroom at night to read a bible for anyone see, but Jesus was seeing, He is the important! If you want to know more and more from  Jesus start reading the love letter he wrote to you every day, but be carefully, you will be in love with him! Summarize a little bit of my testimony because I was afraid of getting too great, but amen, I believe the Lord will speak with you, just a decision, is now with you.
I'll be praying for you, pray for me too ;) God bless you.


Hugs Babi :)







0 comentários:

Postar um comentário